Welcome to the
Linehan Suicide Safety Net!
- Developed by Dr. Marsha Linehan, The Linehan Suicide Safety Net is designed to provide mental health
professionals with the resources necessary to implement best practice techniques for suicide
risk assessment and management.
- Quickly access critical information about your patients and local crisis resources in the event
of a suicide crisis.
- Receive step-by-step guidance on conducting a thorough and empirically-derived suicide risk
assessment and crisis intervention with a suicidal client.
- Each risk assessment is tailored to the specific characteristics of your client and is based on
rigorous empirical research.
- The end result is thorough documentation of the suicide risk assessment and management process,
an essential component to reduce the risk of suicide-related litigation.